Ranger Global Real Estate Advisors LLC’s (“RGREA”) primary client goal is to protect your privacy. This privacy notice contains our policies relating to nonpublic information of clients, prospective clients and former clients.
In the conduct of our business, we may collect nonpublic information from you and other sources such as:
- Information reported by you in investment management agreements, subscription documents, purchase applications and any other related documents or forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others (such as purchases, sales, account balances and average costs);
- Information used to verify you or your firm’s identity;
- Information about any bank accounts your firm uses for transfers between your firm’s bank account and your RGREA accounts; and
- Information we receive about your firm or your accounts as a result of your inquiries by mail, e-mail or telephone
RGREA does not share or disclose any nonpublic, personal information about its current or former customers, except as permitted by law, in order to service your account. We will also release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are compelled to do so by law, or in connection with a government request or investigation.
In addition, in order to comply with state and federal laws, including anti-money laundering requirements, any information you provide in connection with your account is subject to verification by RGREA or a third party vendor contracted by us for this purpose, or both.
Other Shared Information
So that we can complete transactions you authorize or request and so that we can provide you information about RGREA products, services and funds, we may disclose information we collect about you to companies that provide services to us. Those companies are authorized to use that information only to perform services for which RGREA hired them, and are not permitted to use or disclose that information for any other purpose. All the information we collect may be shared among RGREA and its affiliates or related persons, all of which are engaged in the financial services business.
RGREA will internally safeguard your firm’s nonpublic information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic, personal information.
What You Can Do
To protect your nonpublic, firm information, we recommend that you do not provide your account information or RGREA’s user name and password to anyone. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to your account, please contact us immediately at 720-477-0644.
This Privacy Notice relates to the following entities: Ranger Global Real Estate Advisors, LLC